Upon entering from the Aft Deck, the 7' ceilings are immediately recognized throughout, giving the overall floor plan an open and airy feeling. Decorated in ivory, oyster, amethyst, and platinum, she projects a soothing and relaxed atmosphere. The doors have all been recently refurbished by Hargrave, and new pillows and soft goods abound. A glass top is suspended above the working bar with polished round stainless-steel supports. The interior is high gloss accented cherry wood.
The dining table sits eight and has straight sides and large curved ends to mirror the soffit on the ceiling above. The lighting fixture above the table has a triple layered linen shade that floods the dining area with a subtle glow.
The Galley is designed to resemble a commercial kitchen where each culinary member has a work surface, totaling four separate areas. The full height back splash is mirror finished polished stainless steel and the counter tops are Kodia granite. The high gloss cherry cabinets match the Salon, All Stainless appliances, and three separate pantries in this area provide plenty of space for food and dry goods storage.
The "OnDeck" Master is forward of the galley and day head and has a private entrance. It features a new TempurPedic mattress, new linens and beddings, and a new Apple 42" TV. A large (secret) storage area is found behind a hinged upholstered wall. The En-suite is flooded with light, designed with Pearloto marble, and features two vessel sinks, and a large shower.
The lower foyer houses the laundry station which is comprised of an extra-large washing machine and two large dryers. In addition, the area has a special booster AC unit that protects against heating up the common areas.
The VIP stateroom is on the lower deck. It is a full beam stateroom with a large seven-foot dresser on the starboard side and a large settee on the port side. All new linen and bedding. The king headboard wall is covered in paneling of Caprice mother of pearl shells. This suite features Emperadora dark marble and Pearloto marble stone.
The two Guest Staterooms are nearly identical convertible staterooms. Each can accommodate three guests and both with twins that convert to Pullman and have all new linens and bedding. Both staterooms have private en-suites with ivory marble floors and Emperador light marble vanities.
The flybridge with it all! Large horseshoe style seating on the port side and a teak and granite bar with seating for four. She has a sun pad next to the hot tub and the convertible top electronically opens. New Eisenglass (in certain areas), two teak cocktail tables with sun dial inlays, and a new large gas grill.
The crew quarters allow for up to six crew members. The captain's stateroom has a queen size bed with a large hanging locker, dresser, small desk and a new anchor alarm in. There is a large settee, TV, refrigerator, five large floor to ceiling storage cabinets and a separate laundry station.
• Head Hunter waste treatment system • New Sea Recovery 1800 GPD water maker • Cruise Air chilled water system (4 x 3-ton units) • Teak aft deck and swim platform • Nonskid from aft deck forward to bow • FRP exterior portholes • Teak swim platform with ladder • Stainless steel cleats (10) • Stainless steel frame hatch on fore deck with gray Lexan cover • Built in hand held shower on swim platform • 5 blade Nial bronze propellers • Main bronze struts • Emergency tiller • Stainless steel rudders • Remote windlass operation from lower helm and flybridge • (4) 24v lights and 110v in engine room • Custom underwater engine exhaust with idle bypass • High volume 24v Groco water pressure pump • (2) 100-gallon holding tank with indicator • Fresh water filling in engine room • 230v, 115v and 60Hz electrical system • (6) Rule sump pumps • Valve for dockside pump out • (8) 200 amp/hr batteries for engine and ship power • (2) Separate 120 amp/hr batteries for generators • All batteries in FRP battery boxes • Main electrical panel with separate AC power control and circuit breaker panel • Indirect rope lighting under valances in salon, staterooms, crew quarters and galley • Italian door handle package (chrome) • Recessed tray ceiling in salon • Lights in closet on micro switches • Canaloupe 24v ceiling lights (chrome) • Roman shades in each bathroom and forward crew cabins • Exsalto windshield wipers • (2) 100 AMP galvanic isolator • Fiberglass hard top with stainless steel supports • AC Cruise Air chilled water system 12 tons • (3) Dolphin 24v AC/DC light transformer 100 AMP • Security switch for AC power • Mufflers for main engine bypass • Double insulated engine room • Naiad stabilizer system model 302 with Datum control (43" x 30" fins) • Double back up stabilizer and bow thruster pumps off transmission • Naiad 36hp proportional hydraulic bow thruster • Delta T system • Sea Fire automatic fire extinguisher system FM 200 • (2) Phasor 38 kW generators with sound shield water drop exhaust • (2) Maxwell VC3500 stern winch • Double Racor filters on main engines • Hot circulating water pump throughout vessel • (2) Water heaters 30 gallons each • Single anchor system Maxwell VWC 4000 with 200 lb anchor and 300' of chain • Glendinning CM8 - 100amp cablemaster with 125' cord at port • 100amp shore power plugs (2) starboard side of transom • Glendinning controls upper and lower station with one remote • Tide Seal dripless rudder logs and shaft • Jabsco emergency bilge pump 18330 • Dolphin battery chargers: (1) 80amp (24V), (1) 130amp (24V), (1) 130amp (12V) • Safety handrails around perimeter of main engines • Reverso oil change pump for engines, transmissions, and generators • Fuel transfer pump with fill write fuel meter • Two coats of vinylester resin below waterline • Generators back ends completely redone from 30 AMP to 50 AMP • Engines complete 1000-hour service
• Kohler Conical Bell Biscuit sinks in on deck master (2), lower master (2), port and starboard and day head • Kohler Caxton sinks in captain and crew port and starboard heads • Kohler Compass Sink K229896 • Biscuit under counter in salon bar • Awlgrip finish in showers • Marble floor in day head • Marble shower seat, walls and floor in on deck and lower Master EnSuite • Marble counter top in lower foyer • Marble shower seat and floor in starboard guest EnSuites • Marble shower seat in crew Ensuites • Split berth with wheels in port and starboard guest cabin to make full sized bed • (10) Headhunter heads with (2) 110volt pumps and 24v pump • Vimar electrical switches with (9) dimmers • Nutone central vacuum system with (8) outlets • SamDam KPro insulation between on deck master wall and guest cabins • Owner safe in master cabin • Grohe plumbing fixtures and hardware • WDI sound proof floor in galley • Majilite upholstered walls • Crown molding in lower foyer, port guest, starboard guest, on deck master, master day head, pilothouse, and salon • Concealed doors in lower foyer • ISE GN1100CHRM instant hot dispenser w/SSTFLTR S/S hot water tank in galley • Bottle storage in salon • Pneumatic sliding hatch powered by air compressor from pilothouse to flybridge
• EZ2CY enclosure • Fiberglass hardtop with custom retractable top • Single masthead light on hard top • Hargrave style mast • Compass rose for aft deck table • Six new aft deck teak chairs • Access hatch on aft deck to crew pull down with ladder • Stainless steel corner hawse pipe with roller and cleat at port and starboard side of aft deck • Kahlendberg air horn • Spur cutter on shafts • (2) GFI at helm console and BBQ on flybridge • Six large port lights 24” (H) x 12” (W) without covers • (8) bow deck lights, waterproof • Enclosed FRP box with seat for storage on bow • Teak decks freshly redone, Nonskid on bow repainted • SS watertight engine room door
Audio & Visual Equipment
• Sony 42" TV in Salon and Master Stateroom • Sony 43" TV in on-deck Master Stateroom • Sony 21" TV in starboard guest • Panasonic 20" TV in port stateroom • LG 26" LCD TV in pilothouse/settee • Sony 32" LCD on aft deck • Three Samsung 15" in crew quarters (forward and aft) • Kenwood Digital tuner DT7000S • Sony Video DVD Combo • Sony digital audio video control center with 7-channel amplifier • Russound speaker selector • I-Mix digital audio recorder with CD Player • Sony 400 CD/DVD player DVPCX985V • Parasound pre-amplifier • Parasound HCA1500A amplifier • Xantech 49090 Micro Link "plasma friendly" infrared receiver x 1 (aft deck) • Niles VCS100R x 3 (port, starboard and VIP staterooms) • Xantech VCIRCFL speaker volume control with IR receiver x 3 (flybridge, master stateroom and pilothouse) • (6) Pair Speaker Craft speakers (staterooms and pilothouse/galley) • (4) Pairs PolyPlanar MA5500 Marine speakers (aft deck and flybridge) • (5) Bose speakers (salon) • Anthony Gallo 11" subwoofer (salon) • (9) DirecTV HD receivers
Upper Helm: • Danforth compass 5" in upper helm • Furuno 15" LCD Color Display mounted in upper helm • Furuno 1934 CBB NT Radar/Plotter mounted in upper helm • Simrad AP 25 Second Station mounted in upper helm • Simrad AP 25 Extension Cables mounted in upper helm • Raymarine ST 60 + Depth Display mounted in upper Helm • Raymarine ST 60 + Graphic Display mounted in upper helm • ICOM ICM604 black mounted in upper helm • ICOM Command MIC III black mounted in upper helm • Furuno 15" LCD Color Display mounted in upper helm for radar and Nobeltec • Nauticomp Mouse, Panel Mount mounted in upper helm
Lower Helm: • Masters M1731 17" display mounted in lower helm • Four Masters 24V power supply mounted in lower helm • Furuno 1954CBB NT 6' O.A. 12KW mounted in lower helm • Furuno ARP 11 Target Plotter mounted in lower helm • Furuno DFF1 Digital Network Sounder VX2 mounted in lower helm • Simrad AP 25 withAC20 and RPU 80 mounted in lower helm • Simrad AP 25 extension cables mounted in lower helm • (2) Raymarine ST 60 + Depth Display mounted in lower helm • Raymarine ST 60 + Speed System mounted in lower helm • Raymarine ST 60 + Wind System mounted in lower helm • ICOM ICM604 black mounted in lower helm • ICOM Command MIC III black mounted in lower helm • Furuno GP 37 DGPS+WAAS combination mounted in lower helm • (4) Masters M173I 17" display mounted in lower helm screen • Concord computer 24VDC power supply mounted in lower helm • Concord RF keyboard/mouse interlink mounted in lower helm • Concord color fax, printer, scanner mounted in lower helm • Furuno FA 150 AIS system mounted in lower helm
Additional Equipment: • (2) Digital 16' 10DB VHF white mounted @ Flybridge • (2) Newmar Hailer Horn 60/40 mounted @ hard top • New HD 7 Satellite System/Dome installed • Weather Works • Concord computer • Nobeltec Admiral 9.0 • Nobeltec Passport Deluxe US Region Florida East Coast and Keys • Nobeltec Passport Deluxe Bahamas Reg9 • Pelco 2 CAM system 1 PTZ @ ER fixed @ aft deck • Digital 500 Series 4' Marine AIS mounted @ hard top • ACR RCL 100B 24V spotlight system mounted @ hard top controls flybridge and Lower helm • Panasonic PH 824 Adv Hybrid KSU • (8) Panasonic PH T7731B speaker phone • (2) Panasonic PH cordless multiline • KVH Tracphone F33 • KVH M7 control panel • Newmar 3212 converter 50 AMP • CCTV system to fit at (1) mast, (1) engine room and (2) aft deck • New computer and all new navigation software in pilot house
Galley: • SubZero 700TC S/S built-in refrigerator with freezer drawers • SubZero 700TCI S/S ice maker and freezer drawers • GE Profile PP950SMSS cook top • (2) GE Profile PT916SMSS S/S oven • Broan 643004 hood • (2) Broan HLB6 blower with 427 transitions • GE Profile PEB2060SMSS S/S microwave • GE Profile PDW7980NSS S/S dishwasher • (2) GE GFC720F disposals
Salon: • (2) Avanti WC493B black wine coolers • Avanti IM20SS S/S ice maker in bar
Flybridge: • Uline 2175R white refrigerator • Uline BI2115 white ice maker
Lower Foyer: • GE WSXH208HWW white washer • (2) GE DSXH43EFWW white dryers • Uline 2115R black refrigerator
Crew Quarters: • Uline 2175R white refrigerator • GE WSM2420DWW white stacked washer/dryer • Lazarette Kenmore 28442 white freezer
• New Sea Recovery Inc. Aquamatic 1800 GPD water makers • Headhunter waste treatment system • Quick Lift 2000 lb. low profile telescoping davit • (2) Marquipt Sea Stairs • (2) 10-person life raft
June 2016 Upgrades
• New Crestron system with "Party Mode" Unit, iPads and remotes • New Samsung TVs and Apple TV in Salon and On-deck Master • New wave WiFi systems and new computer and all new navigation software in pilot house • New HD 7 satellite system/dome • Doors were redone by Hargrave • All new linens, bedding, pillows and soft goods • New TempurPedic mattress in On-deck Master • Anchor alarms installed in Captains Stateroom • Generators back ends completely redone from 30amp to 50amp • Completed 1000-hour service on Engines • New water maker • Teak decks freshly were redone • Bow nonskid repainted • New grill on Flybridge • New Hot tub board • New teak chairs for Aft deck • New Eisenglass (certain sections) on flybridge
2018 Refit at Lauderdale Marine Center
CAMERON ALEXANDER is completing a refit at Lauderdale Marine Center in February 2018 which will include but not limited to the following upgrades:
- new bottom job & zincs
- shafts & props removed and balanced with new cutlas bearings & rudder seals
- all exterior ice makers & refrigerators replaced
- all varnish on the flybridge stripped back & redone
- refinish & paint of non-skid deck on flybridge
- new canvas on the retractable sunroof
- full service & upgrade to hydraulic systems including steering & bow thruster
- through-hull valves serviced
- repaint of the engine room
CAMERON ALEXANDER will be ready for survey & sea trials before the end of the month.
Notable features onboard:
- 2018 Refit currently underway at Lauderdale Marine Center
- 2 master cabin layout including on-deck master & larger full beam master down below
- Chef's galley with SubZero & GE Profile appliances
- Only 1250 hrs on Caterpillar C32 engines (1,000hr service completed)
- New HD7 satellite dome with new Crestron system with iPad controls
Owner’s personal effects are not included in sale. All owners fishing gear, dive gear, select kitchen appliances, jet skis, 2017 Sea Hunter tender.