"Ultimate Taxi" offers accommodations for up to 10 guests in 4 cabins, including a master suite, 1 VIP stateroom, 2 twin cabins and 2 Pullman beds w/additional room for 2 crew aft.
• Spacious master w/king size bed, dressing table w/pull up mirror, flat screen TV, Chaise lounge starboard & ample closet space port & starboard
• En suite master bath/shower combo w/light marble floors
• VIP forward w/queen bed, en suite head & shower, flat screen TV & stereo
• Port & starboard twin guest staterooms w/en suite head & shower & TV
The spacious salon has a large L-shaped leather sofa and coffee table & wooden blinds throughout. There is a 60" Samsung flat screen TV with Bose surround sound, Samsung DVD/CD player,and chilled wine storage to starboard with a cabinet for storage.
Forward of the salon is the galley with ample storage in cabinets & under counter tops. There is a full size GE Profile side by side refrigerator, Bosch 4 burner stove w/oven, Miele dishwasher & a brand new garbage disposal.
Off the galley to starboard is the dining area with a table for 6 and additional cabinets on the starboard side for storage.
Forward of the salon & dining is the lower helm w/drop down leather set & settee seating for 4. All circuit breakers & switches are aft of the helm seat for easy access.
• (2) Garmin 5212 w/radar & depth
• Furuno radar
• Raytheon Tridata depth finder display
• Spot light
• VHF Icom Simrad Auto Pilot
• Caterpillar engine monitoring gauges
The aft deck is nicely appointed with a large teak table, teak chairs & settee w/seating for 8 plus guests. There is a large ice chest, storage lockers port & starboard w/power wench & a lower wing station to port.
Deck & Flybridge
• Burmese kiln dried teak decks
• Hydraulic swim platform w/tender attachment.
• Transom swim ladder w/storage in swim platform
• Side boarding ladder
• Passerelle boarding ramp
• Spacious flybridge with plenty of seating & large sun pad w/storage underneath
• (11) units of Cruise Air (2 new in master suite)
• Electric heads
• Newly certified Halon system
• Underwater lights
• (2) 8 man life rafts
• 30 life jackets
• Dual windlass 300ft of chain
• (2) Bruce anchors / 66lbs & 110lbs
• Engine room camera
• Central vac system
Crew quarters are aft with 2 twin rooms both with drawers and storage lockers,a shared head w/shower and a Bosch washer and dryer. Forward of the crew cabins is a fully equipped workshop.
• SeaDoo Spark
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.